B2B Marketer (B2B SaaS)
Amsterdam Area, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsGrowth
About the Company
S4D is a Software as Service (SaaS) company that provides quick-service restaurants (QSRs) with our omnichannel solutionto run their business effectively and efficiently. In other words, we help restaurants to get more orders and work more efficiently. Our team builds and services innovative products based on the newest technologies, consisting of a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules while offering our employees flexible working conditions. Our key values are teamwork and ownership. S4D is part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Saas100 company (selected by MT/Sprout), so we are one of the best-performing SaaS companies from the Netherlands. We are looking for a B2B Marketer, who will be driving marketing.
As our B2B Marketer, you will be part of the Growth team and responsible for driving business impact by working together with the Growth Team and other teams. As part of this role, you will be responsible for creating our proposition so we can take the next step in our marketing efforts. This role requires a combination of product understanding, setting up campaigns, Account Based Marketing, communication skills, customer research. You are driven to increase the pipeline of prospects for our software solution.
- You believe in our mission, share our company values, and don't shy away from learning about our solution in depth
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Acquire deep understanding of our customer personas and the restaurant chain industry.
- Integrate our company brand and messaging into a unified approach to all marketing content.
- Complete all required activities such as marketing calendar, lead gen reports, campaign analytics etc.
- Own the company website and online conversion process.
- You use metrics to measure if your work resonates with the audience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within B2B SaaS, preferable in the enterprise space
- Bonus points for experience within the food delivery industry
Why S4D 👇
- International work environment and flat organization
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Hybrid-working environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Flexible public holiday policy
- 25 paid holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Annual offsite together with our two offices
- In-office gym
- Free language classes